Wednesday 30 March 2011

Organic Fruit & Veg Deliveries

Today I received my first delivery of Organic fruit and veg from Woodlands Farm and I am so impressed I've got to share it with you.

I ordered the Basic Mixed Box which was only £11.50 with free delivery and I received the following:-

8 x potatoes
bunch of daffodils
1 x cabbage
2 x big bits of broccoli
3 x parsnips
1 x orange
3 x apples
9 x carrots
1 x avocado
4 x beetroots
4 x plums
3 x bananas
2 x onions

It all looks lovely and I can't wait to use some of it for tonight's tea.  It would cost far more than that to buy all those things from the supermarket and I'm sure this will last much longer than rubbishy supermarket fruit and veg does.

http://www.woodlandsfarm.co.uk

Give them a try, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment