Friday 4 March 2011

Cheese & Bacon Pasta Bake

Serves 3 - 4

Joshua loved it!

Tonight's tea; yes I used a jar of sauce instead of making my own which is something I rarely do but I've had a pretty busy day so I wanted to make something quick and easy.  It was blooming gorgeous!

1 x Home pride Cheese & Bacon Pasta Bake Sauce
2 x chicken breasts
2-3 slices of bacon
200g dried pasta
water
Cheddar cheese
1 x onion

Pour the contents on the jar into an ovenproof dish and then fill the jar up with water up to the top of the label and add that to the dish, stir it and add the dried pasta.
I fried off the chicken and bacon in a pan for about 8 minutes and then added that and a chopped onion to it.
Give it a good stir, bake at 200 for 20 mins, keep stirring every so often.
Add the grated cheese and bake for another 20 minutes.
Serve sprinkled with parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment