Saturday 26 February 2011

Where do the days go?

Finally I get chance to actually turn my laptop on!  Hooray!  Why is it when you have so much to get done at the weekends something always crops up so you can't do it?  Since having our little boy we have never been so popular which is nice but sometimes it would be nice to actually have a weekend to ourselves so we can get things sorted that really need sorting soon - we do have baby number on the way in just 10 weeks!  It's going so fast I'm starting to panic that we won't be prepared, and being unorganised is just not me.

So, tonight I am making Piri Piri Chicken with Chilli Potatoes, a simple salad and some Portuguese Tarts and I'm really looking forward to it.  Recipe, photos and my verdict to follow this evening.  Check it out and give it a go.

Next weekend we have our dear friends the Herberts coming for a meal, I'm cooking Tasty Shallot and Feta Cheese Tarts from my recipe archive, Greek Style Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks with Creamy Potato and Gruyere Gratin and for dessert Double Chocolate Parfait with creme fraiche and berries.  All of these recipes will be available next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment